A Taste of Morocco
“A field of clay touched by the genius of man, becomes his castle.”- Og Mandino
With the colors of clay and earth to reflect the landscape of Morocco and its people, this exceptional gift is ideal as a Gift Box for Weddings, Engagements, Special Occasions, a gift box for Him or for Her. Stylishly and thoughtfully curated.
THIS BOX INCLUDES
- Flavors of Morocco Cookbook by Ghillie Basan. Tagines and other delicious recipes from North Africa. Tantalizing recipes for authentic Moroccan food allowing you to recreate the scents and flavors of this fascinating culinary tradition at home
- A beautiful set of 4 x 100% linen napkins in ochre, the color of the earth. Natural and luxurious.
- A Set of 3 x condiment dishes and 3 x matching small spoons. The ultimate in serving and is designed to create a show stopping display. Made from stoneware. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 314g Preserved lemons. A typical ingredient used in Moroccan cooking.
- 314g Spicy Harissa paste. Julie’s version of this typically Moroccan/Tunisian chilli paste was inspired by her travels throughout Morocco. It is not especially chilli-hot (those who like more heat can add more chilli), but is concentrated with layers of flavor achieved by a unique blend of spices. Use traditionally in Moroccan tagines or add to rice dishes. It is great as a rub or marinade for lamb or chicken.
- A custom designed gift box and ribbon
Free shipping NZ wide. Please allow 2-3 days for processing time and shipping. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering