The Gourmet's Choice
"If music be the food of love, play on." -William Shakespeare
This Gift choice will wow any who have a taste and eye for the finer things in life. Ideal for ‘Welcoming Home’, ‘Congratulations’, ‘Thank you’ ‘For Him’ or ‘For Her.’
THIS BOX INCLUDES
- 250 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil Classico (or similar, depending upon availability) Yet another perfect vintage from Marina Colonna. This blend of Ascolana and Leccino olives is extremely elegant and harmonious. A complement for all foods.
- 250 ml Italian Guisti Balsamic Vinegar. Quality traditionally made balsamic aged in the seasoned barrels of Giusti, the oldest balsamic maker in Modena. Use in dressings and sauces.
- Gourmet Fruit Salami. The perfect addition to a cheese platter. Try it sliced thinly and partnered with a range of cheeses and you will be hooked. 250g
- Artisan savory biscuit Balsamic Cheese 110g. Flavors of balsamic, sesame and cheese.
- 100g Four seeded crackers. Sunflower, sesame, flax and chia seeds in a shortbread style of biscuit. Flavors of soy and garlic with an added bonus of being gluten free. Fabulous with soft cheeses such as Camembert, brie and cream cheese.
- 50g Dukkah spice. Chunky blend of nuts, cumin, coriander and other robust spices, roasted to perfection. Serving suggestion: As an appetizer with chopped fresh chunks of bread.
- Selection of signature pairings for cheese. Ideal to serve with soft, hard and blue cheeses.
- 100g Luxury mixed nuts - cashews,hazlenuts,almonds and walnuts.
- 2 gourmet dip mixes. 28g.
- Enjoy an award winning wine from De Bortoli -Down The Lane Shiraz Tempranillo 2017. Tasting Note: Flavors that work wonderfully well together, the spices and red fruit from the Shiraz and the savory notes from the Tempranillo. As a nod to the Spanish hertiage of the Tempranillo, enjoy with a paella or tapas. De Bortoli is the oldest family owned winery in Australia and their passion for making great wine is evident in the tasting.
- Acacia wood board finished with a decorative decal and leather strap. 287 x 185 mm. Hand wash recommended.
- A stylish set of tea towels in black and white to compliment any kitchen space. The cotton loop at the back allows for easy hang dry. Made of 100% cotton & measures 50 x 70 cm. Made in India.
- From Spain, 2 terracotta tapas dishes. 9 cm. (Style may vary depending upon availability)
- Custom designed gift box and ribbon.
Free shipping NZ wide. Please allow 2-3 days for processing time and shipping. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com before ordering