- How much are shipping costs?
- Will I be notified of delivery?
- When will the gift be received?
- Where do you ship to?
- Can I change my mind after the order is placed?
- Can I buy multiple gifts at the same time?
- How do I find out about new gift arrivals and options?
- What happens if the gift is damaged on arrival?
Enjoy free shipping New Zealand wide.
You will receive updates via email to alert you of progress of order and final delivery.
Please allow for 2-3 days for processing and shipping. We can ship sooner in many cases.
We can ship anywhere within New Zealand. Unfortunately we do not provide international shipping at this time.
The order becomes confirmed once paid for. Please feel free to check with us if you have any questions, before ordering, at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be able to buy multiple different gifts in various quantities. However, they will all need to be shipped to the same address. If you need to ship to separate addresses, you can place separate orders for each delivery address.
Please sign up to our newsletter for latest collections and up to date information.
This is a most unusual occurrence. However, should this happen, please contact email@example.com within 12 hours of receiving the gift box. Based on information you provide we will endeavour to resolve this issue to the satisfaction of all parties.