Receiving a wedding invitation is very special. The beautiful way in which it arrives with your name so elegantly printed makes you feel like royalty.
There are two essential things to consider now. What to wear and what to Gift your friends. I will leave the 'what to wear' for the experts in the field, but for my part, as a professional curator of Gift Boxes, I will share some great insights and present 5 Wedding Gift Ideas for you.
If you know the couple well, your Wedding Gift should reflect their tastes more readily. It is vital to know what will put a smile of delight on their faces.
Other things to consider is whether they are coming from an established setup or starting anew together? They may have all the basics, so choosing another hot water jug may not be practical or very well received. But remember, whatever you decide, choose quality over quantity.
Prepare early as to what you will present as a Wedding Gift. Do not leave this to the last minute, as this will undermine the meaningfulness of the Wedding Gift.
If the couple has a Wedding Gift registry, this eliminates all the hard work. The only work you will have to do is to ensure that the presentation is perfect.
The rule of thumb here is to keep your presentation timeless and tasteful. Use a color palette that is elegant, not competitive, but rather respectful in its approach. Your Gift wrapping is a precursor to your Wedding Gift inside, so make it count in a meaningful way and choose something that will please the couple. Finish this with a handwritten card. Give some thought to what you would like to express and make this a meaningful gesture for your friends.
If they do not have a wedding registry set up, some ideas might help you.
5 Gift Box Ideas for Wedding Gifts:-
- Choose a theme such as a Bathroom Luxe feel. Add a set of quality hand towels. Compliment with hand wash, body lotion, a scented candle. To finish off, include a bottle of French Champagne. Perrier-Jouet Champagne is a perfect Wedding Champagne. This Gift Box is both Luxurious and practical.
- A Couples Cookbook is a fabulous Gift Box idea. It will be a fun experience for the Newlyweds to enjoy and create new memories together. Select a set of good-quality pure linen table napkins and a bottle of Elite Bubbly to finish off.
- Matching Bathrobes is a traditional but excellent gift idea. Make sure you choose good-quality bathrobes. Finish this Gift with personalized embroidery such as Mr & Mrs or Hers and His etc.
- A Stylish Throw, Scented candle, and Diffuser will enhance any living space. It will engage the senses and add to a meaningful gifting experience. Use products that perform well and will provide a more lasting experience for the couple to enjoy together.
- Many couples love alfresco dining and choose to enjoy cheeseboards quite often. Choose a handcrafted wooden Cheese Board. You can add personalized engraving, such as names or wedding date for the couple. Compliment this will a stylish cheese knife set. Adding a soft fabric with this, such as a set of linen tea towels (you can never have enough) or linen table napkins, will provide an excellent textural element to your Gift Box. You might include a quality truffle oil or balsamic vinegar to play to the Cheeseboard theme and a superb bottle of wine. Make sure you know the coupes preferences.
For more ideas, visit Gifts of Distinction.
I hope this has been helpful to you in choosing a Wedding Gift Box for the Wedding Couple. And more importantly that the day you share with your friends and family surpasses your expectations in every way.