“To BBQ is a way of life, rather than a desirable method of cooking” – Clement Freud
Celebrate with this thoughtfully curated gift box. Styled in a modern and sophisticated palette, this gift will add the wow factor. Especially styled for ‘New Homeowners’, ‘Housewarming’ or a gift ‘Just for Him’. Give them a Gift Box to remember!
THIS BOX INCLUDES
- A superb and ‘tuff’ BBQ Glove. Made of cow leather and industrial grade quality material. Heat resistant. Brush or wipe down. A fabulous addition for any BBQ lover!
- A fabulous book ‘Finger food from the BBQ and Grill’ by Andreas Rummel. It is time to move beyond sausages and chicken legs for your BBQ. Finger food from the grill is a very different, inspiring idea. With chapter titles such as In the Fist, Impaled, On a Spoon, Rolled, and By the Way, you can start to guess how diverse the recipes in this book are. So, if you tend towards the same old traditional fare at BBQ time Finger Food from the BBQ and Grill is the remedy. Let it seduce you with its experimental ideas. (This book may vary depending upon availability)
- 200ml Black fragrant truffle olive oil from A Taste of Paris. Used for salads, as a drizzle and in a wide range of dishes. The black truffle or black Périgord truffle is named after the Périgord region in France. A little indulgence to lift any occasion! Made in France
- 2 Gourmet seasonings by Wild Fennel. Inspired by traditional flavour pairings from around the world.
- A novel little tin of lightly flavoured sea salt. In case of emergencies!
- A rectangular board made of Acacia wood. Inspired by modern living, this board brings an element of sophistication to the home. Crafted from Acacia wood, with laser cut decal and a leather strap. (287 x 185 x 15 mm). Each piece is unique due to the natural wood grain. Hand wash recommended.
- A timeless tea towel. Long-lasting, and a perfect companion when at the BBQ. The cotton loop at the back allows for easy hang dry. Made of 100% cotton & measures 50 x 70cm. Made in India.
- 750ml Grant Burge Barossa Ink Shiraz. Grant Burge Wines was established in 1988 and is located in the heart of the Barossa Valley. Their wines are renowned all over the world for their consistent quality and integrity, allowing the terroir of the hallowed Barossa Valley to speak for itself through minimal intervention winemaking practices and careful vineyard management. Tasting Note: The bouquet is rich with red and blackberry coulis, liqueur cherry, liquorice and vanilla. The super-rich, full bodied wine has a sensual palate offering plenty of texture with its fine velvet tannin, and cherry and dark chocolate flavours. 5 Star rating from Cuisine
- A custom designed gift box and ribbon
Free shipping NZ wide. Please allow 2-3 days for processing time and shipping. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com before ordering